Childminder and Childminding assistant (Full and Part-time)
We are looking for already registered childminder or childminding assistant/nanny to join our home based childminding setting team on a self employed basis.
Childminding experience looking after young children within an early years setting would be ideal and references required.
You must be friendly, creative, enthusiastic, warm, reliable, loving and willing to work flexible hours independently with the children and with the support of an assistant where need be.
Candidates must have;
- Upto-date enhanced DBS
- Upto-date paediatric first aid
- Knowledge of EYFS and children's development
- Must be capable of completing children’s daily diaries, track development and plan meals and activities for their individual needs.
- Driving license and own car would be a bonus but not essential.
- Opening hours are from 7am - 5:30 Monday to Friday with flexible working hours if required. The position is available for full and part-time.
Job Location: Dartford, DA1 5UB
Salary: Negotiable pending on experience