Experienced chef de partie
We are a health food company with our central production unit based in Battersea, SW8.
We are looking for a reliable & motivated Chef de partie to join our growing team & to start immediately.
- Making & producing dishes to our recipes ensuring quality
- Packing & labelling off products
- Helping with any necessary duties before orders go out (packing up, labelling)
- Basic knowledge of food hygiene and health & safety
The position requires a responsible & reliable individual who is: fit, healthy, enthusiastic, motivated & willing to help when needs be.
A keen interest in healthy food & new, innovative products is desirable.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working in a kitchen or catering environment
- Fluent in both written & spoken English
- Smart & professional appearance
- Punctual, trustworthy & reliable
- Happy working on their own & as a team
- Able to follow instructions concisely
40-50 hours over the period of 5 days. Guaranteed Saturdays off
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the UK
Holiday pay paid hourly
Starting hourly salary between £8.50- £9.50, Weekly payment!!!