Our established and growing Company is seeking an enthusiastic and confident Project Manager to join its Client Services team, initially on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Working for one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services, this role will co-ordinate and drive a range of service-delivery projects. Reporting into the Client Services Director, this role will co-ordinate the input of various stakeholders across the business, including our Clinical and operational teams, to ensure projects are successfully defined, implemented and delivered against client expectations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional individual with proven experience building relationships and managing service-delivery projects for large, complex clients.
Project Management | Project Manager | Manager | Project | Portfolio | Design | Health & Safety | Occupational Health
- Proven ability to successfully manage a small portfolio of projects in a fast-moving and evolving environment.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management principles and models.
- Experience of designing and implementing business processes.
- Persuasive and articulate with the capability to quickly establish interest and credibility in how to deliver projects and programmes of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure and working level knowledge of operating within a multi-discipline delivery team.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- A good understanding of the importance of a great user experience.
- Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
- Prince2, PMP or similar would be an advantage
- Experience of Office 365
- Knowledge of occupational health/ healthcare would be an advantage but not essential.
Additional Package Info: 25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of personnel/payroll administration and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the forms of unsuccessful applicants for 6 months in accordance with current guidance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.