- Previous experience in a food and beverage role within a 4 star hotel environment.
As Restaurant Supervisor you will assist the Restaurant Manager in the day-to-day operation of the restaurant . This incorporates the smooth running of breakfast, lunch and dinner service, as well as room service. Your other roles and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the staff to ensure customer service standards are met and customer enquiries are dealt with.
- Delivering outstanding customer care.
- Being responsible for the opening and closing of the restaurant.
- Overseeing team members.
- Taking responsibility for stock taking.
- Recruiting and training front of house staff.
- Delivering the highest standards in service and presentation.
- Assisting with payroll, staff scheduling and administration.
You will be an excellent organiser with a passion for providing excellent customer care. You will have the initiative and drive to manage the F&B department alongside the Manager. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to motivate your team, as well as delegate tasks.
You will be friendly and approachable; you will go the extra mile for our guests; you will provide highly consistent good service and you will lead by example.
Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath, operating with Customer service as the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Use of gym & pool facilities
- Free meals when on duty
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates for staff and friends and family
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Contributions to a Pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Spa discount
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. We look forward to hearing from you!