Catering Services International are looking for Hospitality Staff, Plate Waiting Staff, General Assistants and Kitchen Porters to work at a large Horse Racing Festival in March, the event is over 4 days and is based in Cheltenham.
- Experience preferable, but some Plate Waiting training will be given.
- Good Rates of pay £6.70 - £7.50 per hour average hours worked per day 8
- Travel costs paid to car drivers £20.00 per day.
- A good fun atmosphere to work in, staff always enjoy working the festival.
- You will be fed and watered throughout the day.
We are looking for people straight away to be trained.
For further information, please contact Suzanne Smith for further information and a suitable time to register. please call 02476 224777.