Live-In Carer Needed | Dementia Experienced - Earn up to £665 a week!
Interested in becoming a Professional Live-in Carer?
The Good Care Group philosophy
Everyone who works at The Good Care Group have many things in common: our passion, energy, commitment and the desire to make a real difference. If you feel the same, we want to hear from you. We enjoy what we do and feel privileged and rewarded everyday.
This is why The Good Care Group won the ‘Care Employer’ Award at the Great British Care Awards this year.
You may be a professional carer already, or have cared for a friend or family member, with a passion about caring for others. Whatever your circumstances, wherever you are living in the world as long as you’re eligible to work in the UK, we can provide you with a competitive salary, flexible rotas, regular holidays, excellent training and unrivalled 24/7 support. You can read more about the many reasons to join us below.
The Good Care Group is a multi-award-winning live-in care provider. We are driven by our vision to enable people to stay living safely and happily in their own homes and communities, with the support of our carers. We are proud to be rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
We are innovators who are continuously developing life enhancing services and delivering the highest quality care to meet our clients’ needs. Our dedicated, compassionate and trustworthy carers are the reason we are able to deliver care to these highest of standards; standards that are revitalising the industry, professionalising care and making a real difference to our clients’ lives.
What does it mean to be a Professional Live-in Carer with The Good Care Group?
It is to provide the highest quality and holistic 24 hour in home care and support. You will enable clients to live life to the full in their own homes and own community for as long as possible, by delivering your client’s personalised care plan and reaching daily health goals.
You will be working proactively to build positive relationships with your client, their family and friends, as well as their health and social care professionals. We will be looking for Carers who show a sense of dedication and trustworthiness, compassion and the ability and desire to enhance the quality of life for their clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting clients with personal care
- Administering medication
- Light housework and gardening
- Preparing healthy meals
- Supporting clients with continence issues
- Offering companionship
- Accompanying clients on social outings or to appointments
- Supporting clients to pursue their hobbies, interests and social activities
- Offering specialised care for people with dementia
- Respectfully working with your wider care team, including other professional carers, your dedicated care manager, regional care manager as well as communicating with head office staff.
Our carers are the reason we’re leading the way for live in care services. We want the very best and we believe our people, who are deeply committed, deserve excellent employment packages.
Reasons to join The Good Care Group
- 24/7 support and dedicated care manager – We are rated Outstanding by the CQC for carer support
- Ongoing free training, development and qualifications – Working with you to develop your career
- A variety of roles and flexible rotas – Choose the option that fits around your life
- Competitive pay and paid holiday - Up to 20% more than the market average and with merit based pay progression
- Generous travel expenses – Fully paid travel within the UK and flight subsidies for carers travelling from abroad.
- Loyalty bonus scheme – for our exceptional carers who have been with us over two years.
- Carer and client referral scheme – up to £500 per referral