We are a busy fresh food pub in the Hampshire village of Durley (between Bishops Waltham and Southampton) with a reputation for good quality, home cooked food looking to recruit an experienced and creative chef to join our kitchen team.
- running the pass with the other chefs
- creating specials
- preparing ingredients, starters, main courses and side dishes
- stock management
- ensuring high standards of cleanliness and being compliant with Health & Safety regulations
You will be required to work weekends as well as weekdays, and shifts will be both straight and split.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a good all round, hands-on-chef
- is passionate about producing high quality, cooked-from-scratch food
- will ensure consistently high standards across all meals
- has a proven track record
- is a fast worker who copes well under pressure
- will aid with training junior team members
- will further build on our great reputation as a traditional country pub serving fantastic food.
Located in rural Durley, applicants will need to have their own transport.
Live-in option may be available.
Please provide your CV on application.