Kitchen Operations Manager
We are currently looking for a Kitchen Operations Manager to join the team here at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal.
The Kitchen Operations Manager will work alongside our Senior Chefs at Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and be responsible for the following duties:
- The ordering, receiving, monitoring of produce, liaising with suppliers and our purchasing team.
- The assistance & management of our HACCP systems & Food safety standards
- To oversee & assist with the day to day organisation of our kitchens.
- This is a very versatile role, incorporating many aspects of kitchen management and an incredible opportunity to learn from this unique role.
We offer the Kitchen Operations Manager world class benefits but not limited to:
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal is his restaurant and features the Chef's inimitable style of culinary alchemy with a menu heavily influenced by his ongoing research and discovery of historic British gastronomy.
Together with Ashley Palmer-Watts the two chefs created a menu that takes those discoveries and fascinations of history into a new and evolving modern dining experience. Researching 14th century cookbooks such as those by the royal chefs of King Richard II to Lewis Carroll's flights of fancy. Working with food historians, tapping into the world of the British library and the team at King Henry VIIIth Hampton Court Palace the very modern dining experience of Dinner by Heston Blumenthal was born.
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebery Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn't just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.