Weekend Baristas & Front of House Staff for Award-winning SW London Kiwi Cafe
An antipodean-style cafe, all about: awesome coffee, fab food and smiling service.
We’re on the hunt for some cheerful go-getters, who are passionate about coffee, food and exceptional service to work on our busy weekend days (1 or 2 shifts).
- Passionate and experienced in hospitality
- A multi-tasker who can jump into a range of roles throughout the day: serving tables, taking orders, running food/coffee...
- Proactive, attentive and fast on your feet
- Friendly and welcoming - keen to get to know our customers
- A team player who chips in
- We’d ideally like someone with >1 year experience in a cafe environment who:
- Has a genuine LOVE for coffee
- Comfortable with setting up the grinders and making adjustments when necessary during the day to ensure the highest standards of coffee for our customers
- Has latte art skills & knows how to make our La Marzocco Linea PB sing!
- Can work efficiently during busy periods
- Has an energetic persona and a can-do attitude
- Is great with people – both customers and fellow team members
In return you’ll:
- Be working in a supportive environment where you can learn new skills
- Enjoy working with a friendly & fun team
- Be paid competitively – we value hard work
- Free staff meal on weekend
- Get to work in one of London's Top cafes (as voted in the 2016 Time Out Love London Awards)
Location: South side of Wandsworth Common (SW177EQ) - close to Balham Underground and Wandsworth Common train line.
Keen bean? Email us (email@example.com) with your CV and cover letter highlighting what you can bring to our team!
We’re sorry but only successful applicants will be responded to.