Reservations call centre coordinator
The Reservations-Call Centre Co-Ordinator will work closely with the Restaurant Managers and Head Chefs of the restaurants under their responsibility and be the administration arm of their team, based at the support office in Glasgow
It is the function of the Co-ordinator to process all bookings, group booking, special events, meal deal offers and promotions for the business, manage and process all voucher sales, deposits and end of week paperwork
Collectively, the Reservations-Call Centre Team also process telephone orders for the restaurant’s delivery and collection service and the reconciliation of the daily and weekly accounts
This varied and interesting post is part of a close-knit team of 8 people working on a weekly rota of 5 days, Monday to Sunday, so flexible working is essential. Earliest start is 9am (usual 10.30 and 11am or 4pm) and the latest finish is 11pm (2-3 days a week) the rest 6pm or 8pm dependant on the start time
- Processing all bookings, changes and cancellations received by phone, email and the website ensuring all details are entered correctly
- Processing deposits and providing weekly deposit reconciliation sheets for end of week paperwork
- Working closely with the restaurant managers and communicating with them to make sure all relevant information is passed to them for smooth running of each shift
- Managing the restaurants online diary (i.e. close outs, deposits, setting promotions etc.)
- Managing the set up and close outs for any offers on the 5pm website
- Processing all voucher and meal experience vouchers, sales and reconciliation for vouchers
- Monitoring all correspondence from customers, processing booking requests, cancellations, group and party bookings and any feedback complaints etc.
- All in house printing of menus, drinks lists, cocktails lists etc.
- Customer Invoicing/Receipts where required
- Reconciliation of all credit card deposits, vouchers sales etc.
- Answering the delivery/collection lines to process food orders from 12 noon to 10.30pm, peak times for order are 6 to 8pm
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Excellent level of English (spoken and written)
- Confident communicator and excellent telephone manner
- Good computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Basic knowledge or experience of accounts reconciliation
- Front of house restaurant experience