JaeVee is a vibrant and first of its kind company that provides 100% funding, training and support to property developers and landlords for properties throughout the UK.
JaeVee is set to revolutionise the entire property investment industry in the UK so if you want to be a part of something incredible then read on…
We’re looking for a Professional Development Coach to join the TEAM in Norwich (centre of the world) to teach our platform of courses that we run via the JaeVee Academy, enabling new and existing investors to learn, develop, gain knowledge and experience of the industry from the BEST in the industry!
As the STAR of the show you will deliver the training strategy to our clients in line with the JaeVee vision with many courses running over a 3 day period!
This position will be working Friday to Sunday (the majority of the time) and would ideally suit a highly motivated and confident individual with a passion for development, empowerment and driving success. There has never been a more exciting time to join JaeVee!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaching structured training and workshop material
- Contribute to ongoing development of training program
- Promote further training opportunities to the client
- Ability to motivate, persuade and influence
- Ability to present using Google Slides
- Keep up to date with course material ensuring you only deliver the best service
- Coach on a one to one basis as well as group delivery
- £15,000 plus commission with OTE £75,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Part-time statutory holiday allowance
- Ongoing Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Team nights out
- Working with Ben & Daniel!