Enfield - Handy man
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Ongoing salary: 13-14 ph
Are you reliable and hardworking? Do you have hands on approach? We have the perfect role for
you, due to start ASAP. Our client has an exiting opportunity for an experienced and skilled
Handyperson to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Enfield . Please call
Dannielle on 01622 357232
Your new role:
- Perform repair tasks on floors and fixtures and in an effective and timely manner
- Investigate possible problems and propose solutions
- carpentry works
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on a regular basis
- Determine tools and equipment needed for individual repair or maintenance job
- Maintain and organize , floors and ceilings
- lift and remove existing floorboards
- Previous Experience
What you will get in return
- A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
- Access to a host of training via Randstad.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.