Cleaning Supervisor - Mobile
£20,000 - £25,000
North East - Mobile
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension
- Opportunity to work with an excellent company
- Company Van and paid fuel
- Oversee the cleaning operations of our clients sites over the North East on a mobile basis.
- Organise, lead, motivate and manage shift cleaning teams to provide an exemplary standard of cleaning to our facilities
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to support operational management in the management of shift rotas, staff development, training, stock and materials management and ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with compliance to health and safety and auditory bodies.
- Candidates will be customer focused and flexible with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with cleaning equipment and machinery is an advantage
- This role will involve shift patterns including some weekends and nights
- Must have a Full OK Driving license
- Qualifications such as COSHH
This is a great opportunity within a national company so if you are interested don't hesitate to apply
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.