Part Time Waiting Staff 16hrs/Week Must be Fully Flexible
Part Time Waiting Staff
Must be Fully Flexible 16hrs/Week
We require part time waiting staff to work in our busy Café Bistro.
Part Time Waiting Staff - 16 Hours per week
Flexible Weekday Hours Plus Saturday Work 16 Hours per week
Full Flexibility is required - this role is not suitable for those still in full time education.
This is a Permanent Role at McCartney’s
Hours: Must be available flexible hours Monday through to Saturday – Minimum 16 Hours per week (extra shifts do be available at times)
Rotas are generally availble 3 weeks in advance to help with planning of home life.
Wages are paid monthly.
- Preparing of Drinks & Desserts
- Serving in a busy Café Bistro
- Maintaining High Levels of Customer Service
- Maintaining our high standards of 5* hygiene rating (Scores on the doors)
- Flair and passion for food
- Team player
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Basic hygiene certificate preferred but not essential
- Barista Experience highly desired but not essential
To be considered for this role or to find out further details, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be arranged by email
McCartney's of Moira is an equal opportunities employer