EVENTS MANAGER - HOTEL - FIXED TERM
A luxury County Hotel, Private Members Club and World Class Golf Course are looking for an exceptional and experienced Events Manager to join their team on a fixed term contract (1 year).
Reporting to the Hotel Director, the Events Manager will have a passion for creating bespoke events and providing unique service to create lasting memories for the guests and members at this 5* property.
The Events Manager will be responsible for driving and continuing the growth of events across the property in order to meet annual revenue targets and raise awareness of the property within the Events Industry.
The responsibilities of the Events Manager will include; outbound calls, client meetings, responding to enquiries; identifying new business opportunities and confidently seeking out new clients. The Events Manager will represent Beaverbrook at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, networking events and expositions, so must be well presented, confident and passionate.
The successful Events Manager will:
- Be able to commit to a full time fixed term position, with the flexibility to work any 5 days out of 7, including weekends, unsociable hours and bank holidays as required.
- Have experience working within the Luxury Hotel industry or high-end events sector.
- Have a wealth of experience planning and managing events.
- Have good analytical and numeric skills.
- Be well organised and priority focussed.
- Have highly developed interpersonal skills and tje ability to lead and motivate people.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.