URGENT-Retail Development/Adviser Merchandiser Wanted
We are looking for a professional, courteous and efficient Retail Development/Adviser Merchandiser to join our UK wide team, on a permanent basis. Working on behalf of Menzies Distribution Ltd the aim of your role would be to build, maintain and develop excellent relationships with new and existing retailers in your territory. You would be required to maintain and grow sales on a range of products by educating the retailer on the benefits of stocking, display techniques, advising and assisting with promotional mechanics, ultimately ensuring repeat sales and identify new opportunities wherever possible.
- In all contact with retailers you should be courteous, professional and efficient demonstrating a desire to exceed expectations and deliver excellent standards of service
- Effectively utilise all company IT systems to ensure maximum efficiency, cost reduction and adherence to agreed procedures and company guidelines
- Assist potential new retailers with the preparation of paperwork to activate contract services.
- Establish and maintain current and potential retailer’s relationships.
- Adhere to Health and Safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment
- Frequent travelling may be required
Knowledge And Skill Requirements:
- A confident and determined approach with ability to build rapport and credibility quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent self management skills inclusive of time management, organisational and prioritisation skills, ability to work without close supervision and with a demonstrated commitment to work with the team.
- Ability to establish productive relationships with people at different levels
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential retailers
- If you feel you are suitable for the above vacancy, please apply with your CV and covering letter (stating the job you wish to apply for in the subject heading).
- Full UK Driving licence required
Covering Below Location - Chester and the Surrounding Territory.
This role will provide Company Car, Mobile Phone and Tablet.
Job Type: Permanent
Hours- 37.5 hours Mon-Fri
25 days Holiday and 8 bank Holidays per annum
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £14,625 /year
Apply for URGENT-Retail Development/Adviser Merchandiser Wanted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly