Experienced and efficient ADMIN with BOOKKEEPING and SAGE 50 experience
About the Company:
We are a fast growing team working hard in the office that no 2 days are the same, desks are never empty. You must be self-starter with the ability to prioritise and adapt to changing business needs.
If you are looking for a challenging role, this job is for you:
- Operate switchboard from 8.30am – 5pm; receiving and transferring telephone calls, announcing callers, taking brief messages and passing these on.
- Report telephone equipment and line faults to the Office Manager
- Train all new staff in the operation of the telephone system, as part of the New Staff Induction process.
- Process and deliver internal and external correspondence daily in accordance with customer preference.
- Update all changes on the inhouse system (SAGE).
- Set up new supplier and customer accounts, update relevant record as and when necessary, providing a regular audit of data.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence, scanning, filling, posting, copying.
- Ensure that all PO’s are obtained within 30 days, shall need arise, escalating to Office Manager or Director.
- Forwarding all relevant POD’s required by customers in timely manner.
- Ensure that all received purchase invoices and receipt are signed off by relevant person before put on the system.
- Processing of all purchase invoices through inhouse system.
- Make sure that queries raised are resolved all credits processed timely, not to affect payment run.
- Reconcile bank accounts using Sage software.
- Preparation of a payment run.
- Assisting external accounting service providers with data gathering for quarterly VAT returns, Management Accounts and Year End.
- Execute Forex trades as requested by Director.
- Create weekly MailChip mail shot to our customers, as per Directors instruction on the content.
- Manage company’s marketing efforts as instructed by Director or/and Office Manager.
- Assist Office Manager and Director with daily tasks as necessary.
- Provide support to other team members and contribute in other ways to the effective functioning of organisation, as required.
- Contribute to team-wide communications and knowledge share, and participate in organisation-wide events and discussions on related topics/projects.
- Ensuring that meeting attendees are offered drink of their choosing on arrival.
- Ensure that the kitchens are well stocked with milk, sugar, tea and coffee.
- Ensure all toilets are well stocked with toilet paper, hand towels, linen roller towels and hand soap.
- Addressing all requests coming through to assigned email address assuming ownership and completion of these tasks and requests.
To apply please forward CV to email@example.com
You must be able to commence employment withing 1 week.
No agencies please.