Inbound Customer Sales Agent
FPSG are recruiting for our leading global client based in Edinburgh for a number of Inbound Sales Agents to join their expanding teams.
Working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday between 8am and 7pm. This may include weekends on occasions therefore flexibility will be required.
- Providing first class professional service to all customers whilst dealing with inbound sales calls
- Use a variety of techniques to identify customer's needs and potential opportunities, converting these into sales
- Providing general product information
- Working towards performance and sales targets
- To ensure you have a full understanding of our client's products and services
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required which may include some administration
- Logging of all calls accurately on our clients CRM system
- You will provide options and solutions to customers
- Use your own initiative to decide if a problem/query should be escalated
- NO COLD CALLING, the role will involve warm inbound lead calls
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience/background:
- Previous sales experience with customer service skills
- Experience working within a targeted environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Background of working to individual and team goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify customers' needs with experience of using open questions
- Excellent PC skills including MS Word/Excel
In return our client offers a salary of £16,000 plus bonus (£300 OTE) along with fantastic benefits to include: generous holiday allowance, Ongoing training and development, Further career opportunities, Monthly incentives prizes, Pension, Healthcare, Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions, Childcare Vouchers, Free onsite parking, Free hot beverages
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.