1st Line Technical Support Agent - Bilingual & Non
FPSG are recruiting for our leading global client based in Edinburgh for a number of Technical Support Agents to join their expanding teams.
We are recruiting for English, German, Dutch, and Italian speakers.
Working flexible shifts, 40 hours per week over 5 days, candidates must have proven Technical Support experience with a real passion for technology. In return you will receive structured company training, continued career development and further opportunities in various departments covering a wide range of global brands.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage large amounts of incoming contacts (inbound calls, emails, chats & social media)
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right processes/tools
- Work with various departments to resolve problems
- Ensure accurate documentation of each contact
Handle contacts related to:
- Resolve consumer complaints related to service centres, products, business practices, policies, etc.
- Questions concerning consumer audio electronics: headphones, portables, home audio and car audio products
- Online web-sales support: Product and Parts sales, returns, refunds, fraud
- Products' features, benefits, applications, compatibility, and comparability
- Recommend new products - Up sell and Cross sell wherever possible
- Report problems related to customers, operations, telephone system and/or system hardware/software to appropriate resource
- Make outbound calls to customers when needed according to procedure
- Take initiative to learn new programs and scenarios, increase knowledge and understanding of new products
- Provide support to team members to assist with trouble-shooting skills and where necessary take over customer cases for more advanced trouble-shooting, provide Subject Matter Expertise
- Liaise with client representatives on customer escalations and specific cases to a satisfactory resolution, both technical and procedural
As a successful Technical Support Agent, you will possess:
- Basic knowledge about WIFI and home network. Connect PC, Phone or tablet to network access.
- Knowledge / awareness of Bluetooth, standard A/V connections (HDMI, SPDIF etc.), wireless devices, Android, iOS, Windows
- Streaming Services: At least general knowledge
- Fluent in English, German, Dutch, or Italian- both written and verbal
- Commitment to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Technical background is essential
- Remain calm under pressure
- Passion for music & Customer Service
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- 1 to 2 years of work experience preferred
Additional knowledge desired
- Ability to differentiate between consumer and professional equipment
- Knowledge of Audio / video streaming, DLNA, Bluetooth, 3D, Surround vs Stereo sound, WIFI Router setup
- Hands-on experience of audio/video devices preferred
- Experience in working in Electronics, Mobile, Car-accessories preferred
- Salesforce or other similar CRM systems
In return our client offers a salary of £16,500-£18,300 along with fantastic benefits to include: generous holiday allowance, Ongoing training and development, Further career opportunities, Monthly incentives prizes, Pension, Healthcare, Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions, Childcare Vouchers, Free onsite parking, Free hot beverages
For further information, please apply.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.