Sales Assistant needed- Laduree- Harrods- Immediate Start- Smile imperative! - Progression Ops!
We are a very well established French institution, renowned for its Macaron. In our iconic venue inHarrods, we offer the finest of patisseries and drinks, to take away or enjoy in our restaurant / tea room.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Ensuring the retail layout is well presented at all times and refurnish as necessary.
• Greet customers and help them in their choices by directing them with your product knowledge.
• Prepare purchases in the right packaging and right procedure as stated in the Laduree retail bible
• Be responsible in dealing with cash transfers, deposit cash flow, opening and cashing up the till at the beginning and end of business
• Provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times
• Ensure you have a thorough understanding of and adhere to Laduree regulations in particular the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene and safety
Experience and Personal Attributes:
• Experience of working with general public in a customer facing environment
• Energetic and personable
• Work with a positive attitude even when under pressure
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Be punctual and maintain attendance with weekly roster
• Promote a positive company image at all times
• Maintain good standards of personal hygiene, uniform and general appearance
Hours of Work:
Full Time: 40 hours per week
28 days holiday entitlement pro-rated (Full time) up to 30 with seniority.
A dynamic working environment
No Experience Needed
Discount at Harrods (up to 33% on top of Sales!)
Working in Harrods is fantastic opportunities. Harrods was rated top employer for several years in a row. Lots of trainings are available.
We love our employees to grow when they show the right attitude. There are many examples of Sales assistant promoted to supervisor positions. Some of them are General Manager now. We are looking forward to a couple of openings in the near future and there will be opportunities, either in London or abroad.