Up to £30,000
Are you an keen on building a career? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so a leading Construction Company are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, our leading National Construction client are now looking to recruit a Aluminium Fabricator for our team in Rotherham.
- Extensive and structured training program
- Salary is up to £30,000
- Great company benefits and working conditions
- Work for a market leading company
Specific Tasks & Responsibilities;
- Fabrication, inclusive of hanging, beading, gasketing, of Aluminium Frames, i.e. Doors, Windows, Curtain Wall
- To ensure the manufacturing schedule is achieved as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to meet targets and deadlines.
- Use of various machinery i.e. Punch Tools, Mitre Saw, Copy Router, Pillar Drill
- Provide Technical Support, to both the Aluminium Fabrication Team, and the overall business
- Assist with Stock Check activities
- Comply with all HSE Policies
- Assisting with incoming goods deliveries
- To ensure all Internal Maintenance is performed daily and reporting all Maintenance issues to Line Manager
- Working autonomously on task driven projects
- To ensure that 5S Housekeeping is adhered to and maintained
- Provide QC Inspections on Deliveries and 'Work in Progress'
The ideal candidate:
- Have a high degree of product knowledge in a variety of Aluminium Systems, predominantly, Technal, Metal Tech and Schueco
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in an Aluminium Fabrication based role.
- Possess leadership skills
- Be able to prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively.
- Be driven to achieve objectives, regardless of problems.
- Be energetic and enthusiastic, proactively offering proposals.
- Achieve team objectives.
- Transmit information in a clear, concise and confident manner.
- Be consistent, accurate and ensure that procedures are followed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.