Immediate start - London Fundraiser - Basic weekly wage and amazing bonus structure!
London Fundraiser's will:
- Inspire a minimum of 8 people a week to commit to regular direct debit donations for the charity you are representing
- Positively represent amazing charities like Action for children, Barnardo's, Centrepoint and more!
- Work in residential areas from 2pm-9pm (6 hours working time plus an hour's break)
- Guaranteed basic wage of £291 (£349 if working Saturdays) per week
- £100 bonus when you achieve your target of 10 sign ups (+£20-40 for every sign up after)
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly pay
- Monday to Friday 2pm – 9pm (Saturdays are optional, £60 extra pay)
- Operating generally in Zones 1-4 (Support offered on journeys +£4)
We are looking for passionate, energetic people to join our team of London Door to Door Fundraisers, with confidence to enlighten and inspire people to support our amazing charity partners.
You’ll be working within residential areas in and around London, in teams of up to 8 fundraisers, knocking on people's doors and inspiring them to sign up to regular direct debit donations of at least £8 a month for a minimum
All new starters receive full 2 day training which includes charity specific training, objection handling and a thorough introduction to company culture and ethics.
We also have great career progression opportunities at REAL. Team Leaders are paid a basic of £366 (£439 if working Saturdays) p/w and you’ll also get bonuses depending on how well your team members do.
The London Door to Door Fundraising role is a full time role, intended for those looking for a permanent position, committing to at least three months. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Immediate start - London Fundraiser - Basic weekly wage and amazing bonus structure!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly