Social Media & Administration Assistant
Towngate Personnel are one of the UK’s leading independent recruitment companies, specialising in the hospitality and catering industry. We offer modern, spacious offices with a vibrant, fun and fast-paced working environment! Based in Westbourne (just outside of Bournemouth town centre), we are only 10 minutes away from the seafront!
We are looking for a Social Media & Administration Assistant to work within our professional, customer-focused and expanding organisation!
The role will include duties such as:
- Producing content for our social media pages and updating these on a daily basis
- Being the first point of contact for incoming enquiries, greeting visitors and providing refreshments
- Answering and screening incoming calls, and taking detailed messages
- Assisting with the co-ordination of social and charity events
- Organising cards/gifts and celebrations for special occasions
- Ordering (and collecting when required) supplies for the office, including weekly food ordering, stationery, etc.
- Updating spreadsheets as required, and inputting data
- Sorting and processing incoming/outgoing mail
- Producing the in-house car parking rota on a monthly basis
- Providing support to the management team and colleagues as required
- Completing varied and ad hoc duties as needed, to ensure the efficient running of the office
- Maintaining a high standard of presentation for the office and storage areas
This role requires someone who has:
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent keyboard skills and attention to detail
- A confident, friendly and professional telephone manner
- A creative mind with excellent standards of written English
- A pro-active way of working
If you are a friendly, enthusiastic team-player, looking for a varied and evolving role, we’d love to hear from you!
From us you can expect to receive:
- 28 days' holiday as standard (rising with service), plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Opportunities to obtain further qualifications with the company Sponsorship Programme
- Working in a supportive, friendly and caring environment, with ongoing training
- Daily breakfasts and complimentary fruit
- Contemporary chill-out area
- Dress down days
- Social events
- Complimentary flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Free car parking (on a rota basis)
To find out more about this exciting full-time opportunity, please send your CV as soon as possible to Adele - our HR Manager, stating your salary requirements.
Hours: 8.45am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 23rd February 2018.
Thank you for expressing an interest in our organisation. We value all applications, however due to the volume of responses we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose skills and experience closely match the role requirements. If your application has been successful, we will be in contact within 4 weeks of the closing date.