Private sites and venues fundraiser - London zones 1-4.
Working with a small team of dedicated and passionate London Private Site & Venues Fundraisers, you’ll work across Greater London, engaging the British public in busy shopping centres and train stations, inspiring people to sign up to long-term, regular direct debit donations to our charity partners.
- Represent amazing charities like Cancer Research UK, Prostate Cancer UK, Save the Children, Barnardo's and more!
- Great weekly basic wage
- Holiday Entitlement
- Uncapped bonuses upwards of £50 p/w
- Travel contribution is provided by the company
- Great career progression to team leader within 5-8 weeks
- Regular Incentives and Rewards
- Referral Bonuses up to £200 for every person you recommend to us
Private Site & Venues Fundraisers work seven hour shifts Monday to Friday varied across shifts throughout the day but mostly 10am-6pm.
We are not commission based, you’ll get a guaranteed basic weekly wage with the opportunity to earn fantastic bonuses by hitting weekly set targets - A great opportunity to earn a wage you can truly be proud of.
The Street Fundraiser will:
- Inspire a minimum of 3 people a day to commit to regular direct debit donations for the charity you are representing
- Positively represent amazing charities like Cancer Research UK, Prostate Cancer UK, Save the Children and more.
- Shifts are Monday - Friday with the option to work Saturdays