Towngate Personnel are one of the UK’s leading independent recruitment companies, specialising in the hospitality and catering industry. We offer modern, spacious offices with a vibrant, fun and fast-paced working environment! Based in Westbourne (just outside of Bournemouth town centre), we are only 10 minutes away from the seafront!
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant/Resourcer to work within our professional, customer-focused and expanding organisation!
The role will include duties such as:
- Registering candidates by phone, discussing their CV and gathering key information
- Inputting details on our database and actively keeping this updated
- Working closely with Consultants to search for specific roles
- Potential client interaction, as you gain further knowledge and confidence within the role
Ideally you will already have experience of working within a recruitment company as an Assistant, Resourcer or Administrator, however full training will be provided to enable you to fully support the recruitment team.
This role requires someone who has:
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent keyboard skills and attention to detail
- A confident, friendly and professional telephone manner
- A pro-active way of working
If you are conscientious, friendly, keen to learn and an enthusiastic team-player, we’d love to hear from you!
From us you can expect to receive:
- 28 days’ holiday as standard (rising with service), plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Daily breakfasts and complimentary fruit
- Dress down days
- Social events
- Contemporary chill-out area
- Complimentary flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Free car parking (on a rota basis)
- Working in a supportive, friendly and caring environment, with ongoing training
To find out more about this exciting full-time opportunity, please send your CV as soon as possible to Adele - our HR Manager, stating your salary requirements.
Hours: 8.45am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 23rd February 2018.
Thank you for expressing an interest in our organisation. We value all applications, however due to the volume of responses we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose skills and experience closely match the role requirements. If your application has been successful, we will be in contact within 4 weeks of the closing date.