Friendly Chartered Accountancy practice offers the interesting and varied position of Book-keeper/Secretary.
The main duties are to assist and complete a portfolio of client book-keeping on a variety of software packages to include Quickbooks, Xero and Sage at our offices, initially under supervision but eventually as you progress and settle in.....under your own steam and control. This work will also include the preparation and filing of clients quarterly VAT returns.
In addition, you will also be responsible for the office reception, some secretarial work, and general administration.
It is a varied role in an interesting and busy small practice of 5 people where no two days are the same.
The successful applicant will be...
- a flexible motivated team player
- computer literate including Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- have a minimum of 5 GCSE's ( grades A to C ) to include good results in Maths and English
The job is a full time position, but part-time applicants will also be considered.
In return we offer...
- a competitive salary
- great working environment
- parking space
- early finish on a friday...!!!
- fresh coffee.