Commercial Billing Surveyor
Are you a Commercial Billing Surveyor, seeking a permanent job in the Bristol area?
Working 37.5 hours per week, as part of a dynamic and forward thinking department, you will be playing a key role to support to the operations teams as they deliver planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and project works.
- Prepare sales backup information for sales invoices based on analysis on job costs, working with the delivery team.
- Able to produce monthly work in progress estimates of revenue and cost liabilities, working with the site and finance team.
- Provide budget costs for reactive and project works.
- Measure project quantities from drawings & specifications.
- Review contract, be able to identify and amend any ambiguities with regards to invoices and activity coding.
- Establish and report on forecast final costs.
- The successful candidate would ideally hold minimum of a HNC / HND in a construction related discipline, or a BTEC in Building Studies.
- Full UK Driving license
- Experience within maintenance contracts is desirable.
- Experience of working with a computer based cost management system.
- Experience on MTC contracts / PSA Schedules
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.