Team Leader - Rose Gardens
Agincare are a family owned and operated company that has been providing help for people to live independently in their own homes for over 30 years. Our principles have served us well and still hold true today - treating people with the same care, kindness and dignity that we would want one of our loved ones to be treated.
Do you have the qualities which will make a real difference to the elderly and disabled members of your community?
You do not need to have previous experience as full training will be given. If you have experience great, we have opportunities for you to advance your career here with us at Agincare.
We are currently recruiting a Team Leader to join our enthusiastic and friendly team at The Rose Garden, Hereford.
The purpose of the role of Team Leader is to motivate, mentor and develop a team of Care and Support Workers, ensuring that service users are supported taking into account their individual care plans and complying with our policies and procedures at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting service users with personal care i.e. toileting, washing, drying, dressing, bathing, showering and medication in accordance with their individual care plan
- Assisting service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence, using care aids and personal equipment i.e. hoists, in line with their individual care plans
- To provide care for service users who are sick, infirm or receiving palliative care
- Completion of Assessments/Review and production of Care Plans
- Assisting to ensure that shifts are covered to the level required
All of the above must be carried out in a professional and discreet manner.
To be successful you will need to be:
- NVQ Level 2 qualified, NVQ Level 3 desirable, with a willingness to work towards this if not held
In return we offer a fantastic working environment where hard work and commitment is combined with huge job satisfaction.
The successful applicants will be required to meet cost of a DBS (CRB) clearance check.
Please apply online today or call Jane on 01432 363351.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive shift pay - 30 hours per week
- Lovely colleagues and great teamwork
- Paid holiday (28 days pro rata)
- Free training (Health & Social Care Qualifications Levels 3 and regular refresher training with our In House Training Team)
- Free Uniform
- Regular supervision and employee recognition