Field Care Supervisor - Competitive + Paid holiday, Pension, Car Mileage, Career Progression + more!
The Vision statement of Carewatch and Kingston
To be recognized by our staff, our clients, the families of our clients, the local authorities we work with and the NHS Continuing Care Team and the Care quality Commission (CQC) as providing the highest standard of excellence in care delivery.
Do you share this vision? If yes we would like to hear from you.
The Carewatch Core Values are :
1. Respect for People
2. Passionate about Quality
3. Deliver Positive Outcomes
If you share our vision above and our core values then we would like to hear from you. Apply Now!
We are seeking to recruit up to 3 Field Care Supervisors in Pollards Hill, Mitcham and other areas.
Salary: Competitive Depending On Experience
Hours: 37.5 per week- full-time
The role of a Field Care Supervisor will suit someone who is passionate about and committed to the delivery of the highest standard of care whilst supporting and developing a team of Domiciliary Care and Support Workers.
Field Care Supervisor duties:
- Delivering the Highest Standard of Quality Care to All Service users
- Managing Domiciliary Carers and Their Performance
- Supporting the Team in the Office and Its Performance
- Managing Stakeholders and Their Requirements
- Occasionally, you may be required to undertake other duties as requested by the Line Manager
- ensuring the Service user’s needs are met through assessment and preparation of Care Plans
Field Care Supervisor benefits:
When you join our team, you will enjoy:
• Free Induction and On-going training
• Refundable CRB Fee
• Car Mileage pay Included
• Paid holiday leave
• Contributory Pension
• Recommend a friend Scheme- £150 (Subject to Conditions)
• Support with Career Progression
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
• Competitive rates of pay
If you would like to find out more about joining us, please get in touch:
We look forward to hearing from you!