Full Time Dental Receptionist
We have a vacancy for a full time receptionist at our Central Croydon dental practice starting on 12 March 2018.
Duties cover all of those normally expected in this type of role including (but not restricted to):
- Booking & amending appointments both over the phone and with personal callers
- Answering enquiries about the practice and the services it offers
- Greeting patients and announcing their arrival to the surgeries
- Data entry to the practice computer system
- Taking cash & credit card payments and reconciling the day's takings
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area
Working hours are 8:45 to 5:45 Monday to Friday with one hour unpaid lunch break. Salary will depend on experience and you should be available to start immediately.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- A pleasant personality and smart appearance
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Live within close & easy travelling distance of Croydon
- Ability to work both under own initiative and as a member of a team
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Prior experience in a dental practice is desirable but not essential as training will be given
Please apply with a full CV and short note explaining why you think you would be ideal for this role.
Please note that due to the demand for these roles, this advert may be withdrawn at any stage and without warning; applications received after withdrawal of the advert or which do not demonstrate that the applicant fits the criteria set out in this advert will not be considered.