HEAD HOUSEKEEPER- 4 STAR BRANDED HOTEL BERKSHIRE
We are looking for a committed and experienced Head Housekeeper for the 4 star merit One AA rosette Crowne Plaza Marlow.
Crowne Plaza Marlow is conveniently located within easy reach of the M4/M40 and M25 motorways and Heathrow Airport. Marlow station is also within walking distance of the hotel.
The Hotel with a magnificent lakeside location, has 168 spacious bedrooms, a Conference Centre with 8 meeting rooms for up to 400 in the largest Winterlake suite, extensive Quad Wellness & Spa facilities and a multi-outlet food and beverage operation which includes the Glaze One AA Rosette restaurant and a busy Bar & Lounge.
We are looking for an experienced Head Housekeeper whose primary role is to ensure that the Housekeeping Office/ Linen Rooms and the Guest Bedroom Floors are well co-ordinated and supervised. You will be required to ensuring that the Housekeeping Department delivers prompt, efficient and courteous service to our Guests, Employees, Managers and Suppliers.
The Head Housekeeper should be compliant with Health and Safety Legislation and Coshh Regulations, whilst maintaining high standards and will work closely with the General Manager to ensure that the Housekeeping Department delivers its daily demands of high quality expected from the Intercontinental Hotels Group Brand Standards.
The role includes working shifts in line with business demands
You will be expected to perform both independently and proactively to lead and motivate the Housekeeping team.
- Maintain and Monitor staff levels
- Develop staff
- Train staff to ensure they deliver consistent high standards
- Source and procure new and workable procedures
- Liaise with external suppliers and agencies
- Handle both Guest and Staff Issues
- Conduct and record quality checks on bedrooms and public areas
- Audit staff levels and complete rotas
- Manage holidays schedules and work flexible shifts
- Communicate effectively with staff in the department and other affiliated departments, management and guests
- Communicate department performance issues and methods of improving service whilst reducing cost to the business
- Deliver prompt follow through on all request
- Maintain and manage chemicals ensuring they are compliant with Health and Safety Regulations
·To be considered for this position it is preferred if you have a proven and stable background as a Head Housekeeper, ideally in a branded hotel or 4 star property
·Experience in using Fidelio Opera would be considered an advantage
·Positive references required
·Interviews are being held immediately
·You must be eligible to live and work in the UK unrestricted