Nanny Wanted (Ideally Native Polish Speaker)
My wife and I are looking for an experienced nanny to help with childcare around the home. It would be great if you are a native Polish speaker.
I am originally from Guyana South America and grew up in London. My wife is Polish and has been living in the UK for the last 10 years.
We have a 13 month old daughter and are expecting our second child in March. Mummy will be at home but needs extra help during the day time.
We would like someone to help us with childcare.
***WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR***
- Experienced live-out nanny
- Attend Monday to Friday 12pm to 5pm
- Occasional evening / Sat / Sun depending on your availability
- Ideally you'll be a native Polish speaker as we are raising our children to speak English and Polish
- Friendly and nurturing
- You can easily get to Ladywell, Lewisham on weekdays
- March or April 2018 start
- Nursery duties ensuring children are safe
- Accompanying children to park and local play groups
- Children's laundry - soaking clothes, loading washing machine, hanging out and folding clothes
- Keeping their bedrooms and play areas tidy
- Preparing home-cooked meals for the children
- Make sure that common areas such as the kitchen are kept clean and tidy
***YOU WILL NEED***
- Demonstrable previous experience of nannying for @ least 1 year
- Written references with contact details
- DBS criminal records check
- Relevant childcare qualifications
- OFFSTED registered candidates will be looked on favorably
Please send a CV and also tell us a little about your current situation and why you think you'd make a great nanny for us.