Black Roe is Looking for passionate Senior Sous Chef
An atmospheric Hawaiian-inspired restaurant in the heart of Mayfair, Black Roe's crowning glory is Poke Bar at the front of the restaurant, where chefs serve up raw fish with a Pacific slant alongside other fresh seafood and oysters. Centre stage takes Poke, a Hawaiian marinated raw fish dish with fresh flavours.
The Grill serves sustainable meats cooked on a Kiawe wood grill. Cocktails and a wide selection of wines by the glass are also served at the relaxed bar.
Black Roe seeks an energetic and passionate smart working senior sous chef.
To assist the leading of our busy kitchen team consisting of 13 chefs, participate in creating new dishes, restaurant service, chefs development, achieve the highest level of food quality, follow company guidelines, maintains hygiene standards and food safety.
What do we require?
- Must have at least 10 years experience in busy high-end restaurants including minimum 4 years of 2aa rosette standard.
- Must be first aid trained and holds minimum level 2 food safety certificate.
- Excellent command of English Language (Written and spoken).
- COSSH training.
- Good Knowledge of HACCP.
- Self-motivated, continuously seeking to succeed and progress in a career within the company.
- Lively, enthusiastic and confident.
- Ability to handle difficult situations successfully.
- Good organisational skills.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Free staff meals
- Free staff uniform
- Free training and tasting sessions (Including recognised certificates)
- 50% discount at our restaurants
- Great opportunities within the company
- 28 days paid holiday a year
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in applying for the below positions, please email your current CV to:
Apply for Black Roe is Looking for passionate Senior Sous Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly