Door to Door Fundraiser - Charity Sales - Immediate Start - Children's Charity
• Guaranteed pay rate of £9.75 - £10.25 ph
• Weekly pay- you’ll be paid every Thursday
• Hours 2pm – 9pm, Monday – Friday
• Full training and opportunities for development
• Holiday pay
• Be part of a brand-new team.
Are you a charity fundraiser looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to be part of a BRAND NEW fundraising campaign?
Barnardo’s is launching an in-house door to door lottery fundraising campaign in Manchester. This is an incredible new opportunity to work in-house with a leading children’s charity whose purpose is to transform the lives of children and young children in the UK.
As part of a team, you will work door to door promoting the work of Barnardo’s and inspiring new donors to support the charity with a regular direct debit donation. It’s a lottery campaign, so the ask is a little lower, and donors can win prizes!
The ideal candidate:
• Previous face to face fundraising experience is preferred
• Confident, articulate communicator
• Passionate about the work of Barnardo’s
• Self-motivated and driven
• Team player
• Happy working outdoors rain or shine!
To apply to be a part of this exciting new opportunity with Barnardo’s, submit your CV or call Ellen at Flow Caritas on 07714256237.
Apply for Door to Door Fundraiser - Charity Sales - Immediate Start - Children's Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly