Market Street Kitchen - Cook Required. Counter work will be required.
Market Street Kitchen, 1-3 Market Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1DE
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU CANNT FUL FILL THE REQUIREMENTS. COUNTER WORK IS OBLIGATORY.
Full Time Cook Required (Must have experience on front of house - Coffee machine, cash handling, customer friendly & flexible to go between both roles)
Full Time 35-40 hours per week
Market Street Kitchen is open full time, 7 days per week, 8:00am - 5.00pm daily
The Cafe is a busy, City Centre Visitor Attraction with the City Art Centre Gallery with many Prestigious Awards. We expect a high level of customer service and care, commensurate with a Visitor Attraction.
- Kitchen responsibilities
Making of soups
Responsible for making food orders
Dishes of the day
Good food presentation essential
Compliance with COSHH regulations
elementary food hygiene certificate
Ensuring compliance with cleaning schedules, recycling and food waste
Counter Assistant responsibilities
- Serving of customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Preparation of coffees, teas & hot chocolates
- Responsibility of presentation of cake display, fruit display & confectionary stocking
- Ensuring front of house area is clean and tidy at all time, i.e clearing of tables, wiping tables / chairs and sweeping floor
- Must have knowledge of cash handling
- Completion of daily cleaning schedules
- Punctual, well presented and good customer report
- Good time keeping
- Self motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work as a team
Good renumeration commensurate with experience.
Please apply below.
Apply for Market Street Kitchen - Cook Required. Counter work will be required.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly