BOOKINGS COORDINATOR- HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the most exciting and progressive Healthcare Recruitment Consultancies in the UK as a Shift Bookings Coordinator .
The Role :
- Taking client shift requirements and entering them into the system.
- Finding staff members (Carers and Nurses) to fill the shifts.
- Using influencing skills to maximise shift coverage
- Working at fast pace and under pressure
- Confirming shifts with clients.
- Confirming shifts with staff members.
- Rearranging shift bookings to ensure maximum shift coverage.
- Encouraging staff members to cover shifts when necessary
City Healthcare Agency is one of the leading providers of Healthcare Professionals in the UK. We are members of several Healthcare Recruitment Frameworks.
Job Type: Full-time
No Experience is required but we need a quick learner who is also flexible with the shifts patterns.
Other work activities that you may be involved in:
Be responsible for the compliance for newly registered candidates, including DBS, CVs and references, occupational health, training and professional registration checks. Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
developing and implementing policies on issues like performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management; administering payroll and maintaining employee records; dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
Commitment to working outside of normal office hours (weekends/Evenings/on-call)
4 days in a week (3pm- 9pm) plus 1 night on call and alternating weekends.
Apply for BOOKINGS COORDINATOR- HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly