Front Of House
Chaps & Chap-esses, we’re looking for some new Cosy Clubbers don’t you know?
We’re hoping to find some of you fine & dandy people to join us in making our Cosy Club the finest drinking & dining establishment in town.
We’re open from 9am till quite late on in the evening; we serve an array of thirst quenching libations and some mouth-watering food to boot.
If you want to know more about who we are and what makes us tick, pop along to our web site and check us out quick smart.
We’re looking to recruit some bright, bubbly & energetic bartenders, waiters and hosts, who are looking for a big challenge with a company who are at the top of their game.
What do you need?
- A first rate personality and a natural gift for hospitality, it’s a fast paced environment and we want people who thrive on that.
- Fun, outgoing individuals with a real passion for the food & drink industry, do you keep abreast of new products and current trends?
- EXPERIENCE of a busy bar or restaurant is a must have, we’re also looking for a great work ethic and a natural smile!
- This is a thriving company, so if you’re ambitious and looking to jump start your career there’s no better time & place than here & now.
What do we offer?
- Great pay and tips (that’s right we’ll pay you, and all of the tips go straight to the staff).
- Monthly company incentives, including Trips Abroad & Cold Hard Cash to Festival Tickets and much, much more.
- Training courses; from coffees to cocktails & First aid to Food Hygiene, we’ll make you the best of the best.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at.
- Fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to progress and advance within the company; and what a mighty fine company we are.
- The best staff party in the history of staff parties; LOUNGEFEST!! (we like a good frolic as much as the next chap)
Please note we can only employ staff aged 18 or over due to the nature of our business.
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for in the title of the email (Bar, Floor or Host).
Only the successful eager beavers, will be invited along for an interview/audition.