A popular pub in Hammersmith, The Stonemason's Arms attracts a loyal local crowd who appreciate the high standard of food, drink and service on offer. There's a rustic, traditional feel to the place, and a clear focus on quality.Stonemasons Arms - Kitchen
The home of high-end pub dining in Hammersmith, The Stonemasons Arms is looking for a new Head Chef to lead a five-strong kitchen team.
Typically serving up to 60 covers each day, the pub balances traditional fare with innovative modern dishes - offering the perfect platform to showcase your culinary creativity and test yourself at the top end of pub hospitality.
As our new Head Chef, you’ll lead our kitchen team in the creation of fabulous, fresh dishes that you and your Executive Chef have developed to suit your customers.
You’ll be working with seasonal, local and regional ingredients, in a well-equipped kitchen – within a company that really understands the importance of getting food right.
- Work for a company that shares your passion for food
- Benefit from a competitive salary, great discounts (including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs), paid holiday & chances to gain recognised internal accolades.
- Enjoy the creativity and freedom of leading the kitchen whilst developing your own specials.
- Comprehensive training in all aspects; stock, financials, employment law & leadership
Being Head Chef is a real challenge, so you can count on the full support of a team of Executive Chefs and our support teams at the Brewery to help you to develop your business.
Looking after the kitchen however is your domain. You’ll lead your team expertly through service, and you’ll take full control in the delivery of the food side of the business. We encourage our chefs to bring fresh ideas to the menu that suit the pub and its’ customers..
That means you’ll need a commercial head, as well as exceptional cooking skills. You’ll also be a great communicator, calm under pressure, and you’ll be driven by a shared vision of success and a company that will give you the tools to do so.
But most importantly, you’ll show real passion for fresh food. At Fuller’s, we’re determined to do pub food differently –this is your chance to be part of something unique.
- You should have great leadership skills
- You’ll thrive on the fast pace of the kitchen
- You’ll set yourself and others the very highest standards
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.