Customer Service Opportunities- Temp to Perm
Numerous Customer Service Advisor positions
Do you have previous Customer Service experience within call centres, retail, and hospitality or have a passion for delivering the best customer service? Would you like to work in a fun, friendly environment with lots of incentives and plenty of scope for training and development?
Then Juice Recruitment would love to hear from you.
As a customer service advisor you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service on all calls and must be able to carry out all of the following duties when fully trained
- Effectively handle inbound or outbound calls
- Ensure that calls are handled in adherence to campaign remit
- Successfully maintain call control
- Consistently achieve the relevant call handling quality and technical criteria
- Complete Ad hoc data entry/administration tasks as and when required
Hours 37.5 hours per week (part time hours will be considered)
Shifts between 08:00 - 20:00 Monday-Friday and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong customer service/sales background, be able to work on your own initiative and be quick to take on new instruction.
You’ll have a passionate can do approach to your work with the ability to multi-task under pressure, whilst working to tight deadline.
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office packages, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and databases (essential)
- Good telephone manner - Ability to control the call, computer literate
- Excellent data captures skills, with good attention to detail
If you are interested in applying and would like to know more, please contact Tamar at Juice Recruitment with an up to date CV today for more info.
Apply for Customer Service Opportunities- Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly