Giant Group has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Canary Wharf, London. You will work on a full time, permanent basis, and receive a highly competitive salary of £23,000 per annum and the opportunity to study for your CIPP.
At Giant Group, we provide compliance driven global workforce management solutions using unrivalled technology and smart managed services. With giant precision’s unrivalled back office software, we help businesses streamline processes, save costs and leverage growth – from small beginnings to global footprints. Our long-term clients – since 1992 and ongoing – include Page Group and Barclays Bank.
The Payroll Administrator role
As the Payroll Administrator you will responsible for ensuring that people are paid correctly and on time. You will perform all activities necessary to process one or more payrolls accurately and within the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
The Payroll Administrator will be maintaining all related records, filing tax reports, preparing accounting transactions and documents, and preparing special reports for management, and working with your team to ensure that the payroll work allocated is satisfactorily completed in a timely manner.
Essential Requirements for the Payroll Administrator:
- Experience working in a UK Payroll Office performing all payroll functions
- Experience in manual calculations
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated payroll accounting system
- Experience of Tax and NI calculations, statutory benefits
- Knowledge of Resource Link or other automated payroll systems
At giant we actively recruit apprentices and graduates into our robust engagement program. The Leadership Team values and promotes high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development. As one of the best in the business who wins awards, giant is proud of its reputation and achievements.
Benefits of becoming our Payroll Administrator
- Personal development and training with defined career progression
- Opportunity to study for your CIPP
- Award-winning employee reward scheme, giant advantage
- Matched pension scheme
- Cycle to work, childcare and car salary sacrifice schemes – saving you £000s per annum
- Social events, monthly fruit Friday, weekly dress down Friday, office games (table tennis, pool and table football)
Closing date: 23/02/2018
Interview dates: week commencing 05/03/2018
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Payroll Administrator, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and we welcome all applications who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy and to consider them on their abilities.