Office Lettings Administrator
Salary circa 18-20k dependent on experience
Headingley, West Yorkshire
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a senior office administrator to join a well established lettings agency in North Leeds.
The successful candidate will adopt overall responsibility for the day to day ‘front office’ management of a busy student and professional based lettings office; ensuring that service levels are met.
- Previous experience from within the property management/lettings area advantageous but not essential
- Oversee/supervise the day to day activities on the front desk
- Handling enquiries, arranging viewings and booking appointments
- Managing the diary
- Supervising/chasing the collection of rent by Direct Debit / BACS
- produce up to date debt lists and manage all arrears
- Handling any complaints, queries or problems relating to tenancies
- Organising repairs and ensuring these are carried out to company timescales
- Ensuring deposits are properly logged and all legislation met
- Processing Deposit returns
- Answering both phone and face to face enquiries in an efficient and effective manner
- Supervising tenancy end dates / change overs
- Ensure properties are being effectively marketed to new customers
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to respond quickly and efficiently
This is an extremely competitive and demanding environment meaning the successful candidate will need to be both confident and resilient in their approach. Standard hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm with a requirement to work later at peak times.
There will also be a requirement to work Saturdays on a rota basis for which time off in lieu will be given.
Interested? Please send your cv by return.
Apply for Office Lettings Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly