Content and eCommerce Manager
Maze is an independent, creative company retailing a curated selection of women’s, men’s and lifestyle products to create a rich, inspiring offer. Established in 1985, this family-operated business has three stores located in Bath and Bristol and a fast-developing online business.
Maze launched online in 2015 and is demonstrating strong growth. Significant effort has been made to develop an organic online brand presence. Over the next few years, Maze intends to further this area of the business, with a particular focus on customer acquisition and retention and the development of digital communications. The right candidate would relish and enjoy being part of that journey.
The Main Aim of Your Role
We are hiring a Content and eCommerce Manager to grow the existing online business, develop digital communications and manage the design and production of creative content both online and in store.
- Day-to-day management of the website with responsibility for merchandising, promotional strategy, stock availability and usability, achieving sales targets and ensuring continued growth.
- Accountability for the full online experience and performance (driving acquisition, conversion, engagement, satisfaction and repeat purchase).
- Developing content from concept to production, delivering engaging content across multiple platforms, including in-store graphics.
- Develop and constantly refine our visual identity and tone of voice to create a brand that will grow sales online and in store.
- Ensure the seamless communication of brand values to store staff and customers.
- Manage and inspire our existing eCommerce Assistant.
What We’re Looking For
- Extensive experience with Illustrator and Photoshop, knowledge of Adobe CC an asset.
- Extensive experience with social media platforms; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
- An understanding of working within a brand identity both digitally and physically while still evolving the narrative.
- Experience in the creation and seeding of strong, targeted, SEO-friendly online content, which drives traffic and sales.
- An understanding of creating multipronged marketing strategies.
- Proven eCommerce and retail experience, knowledge of Shopify an asset.
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Able to analyse data and make recommendations based on the conclusions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and proactive approach, comfortable with strategic direction and hands-on delivery.
- Competitive salary, with scope for progression.
- Pension contributions.
- Bonus scheme.
- Uniform allowance.
- Generous clothing discount.
How To Apply
Please send examples of recent work along with your CV and covering letter.