PART TIME FRONT OF HOUSE TEAM MEMBER for an asian themed restaurant
Do you feel at ease with customer care? Do you love working in an ever-changing environment and always keep a smile on your face?
In an industry where short-term employment is depressingly commonplace, we try as hard as possible to create jobs that people enjoy and be a company where they can settle down and build a career.
Here at Neds Noodle Bar we are on a mission to provide a loving and cultured environment to customers and employees while serving the Number One Noodles in a Box.
- Customer service experience, whether in retail or hospitality, is a definite bonus.
- Upbeat, approachable, chatty, human loving personality
- Be passionate about good food
- Great teammate
- Full training is provided, but we need you to be enthusiastic and excited to get stuck in.
- Serving hundreds of customers every single day
- Knowing all our menu by heart and recommend dishes and drinks to customers
- Making sure the quality of the food is always excellent.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the restaurant.
- Creating a positive environment for our guests.
- Stocking up fridges and cupboards with goods in order to be ready for your shift.
You will receive our legendary training from our knowledgable managers and once ready to run a shift you will be ready to face the world.
Up-sell as much as you can and we will reward you with weekly bonuses.
At Neds Noodle Bar everyone is given the chance to forge a career at the right pace.