Assitant Food & Beverage Manager required at Hoburne Devon Bay
We are looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join our team at Hoburne Devon Bay, an award winning family Holiday Park in South Devon.
Candidates require Food and Beverage experience at supervisor level or higher.
The successful candidate will have the ability and passion to assist in the efficient management of all food, beverage and retail activities to the highest level. They will also require the following:
- A proven track record in the leisure and hospitality industry
- Ability to manage all day to day food & beverage operations
- Ability to supervise, manage and coach employees
- Experienced at running numerous events and functions
- Experience with setting menus and food pricing
- Proficient in monitoring and controlling stock
- High level of inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Branded food led business experience
The nature of our business necessitates that the successful applicant will be required to work some anti-social hours, including weekends and bank holidays.
You will have 30 days holiday per year and a Hoburne Team Card giving you access to a range of staff benefits
Applicants should e-mail their C.V. and covering letter to Dave Twiss - Food & Beverage Manager
The Hoburne Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation ( Protected Characteristics ). A copy of The Hoburne Group Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy is available on request.
Apply for Assitant Food & Beverage Manager required at Hoburne Devon Bay
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly