Chef De Partie
A great opportunity for a dedicated Chef De Partie to join a brilliant team at a 14th Century Livery Hall specialising in banqueting, conferences and events.
Chef De Partie Features:
- Mostly Monday - Friday shifts - would suit Chefs who are tired of restaurant hours but want to produce fine-dining restaurant standard food, want to work normal hours and want their weekends back
- Competitive Salary plus additional benefits
- Join a great team full of talented Chefs
- Immediate Start
- Holiday Pay
Chef De Partie Requirements:
- You must have previously worked as a Chef De Partie for a minimum of 3 years
- You must have experience on producing food of a high quality and consistency
- Strong restaurant, hospitality, banqueting or contract catering background
- Experience in banqueting is prefered
- Own knives, chefs whites, and safety shoes
- A current level 2 Food Hygiene and Allergen certificate
- Eligible to work in the UK. All documents will be scanned using u-comply software.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.