Part-time Store Supervisor & Kids Shoe Fitter for an Independent Kids Store Edinburgh
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our team, as a senior customer service and kids shoe fitting supervisor, leading our great team and supporting business objectives. Treehouse Childrenswear is a leading independent kids shop in Stockbridge, Edinburgh, stocking high quality footwear, clothing, books, toys/gifts and delivering top end kids hairdressing services. In order to further develop we must focus on fantastic customer service that would rival any high street shop.
As part-time store supervisor you will be responsible for leading and motivating our people to achieve our vision. As store supervisor you will report directly to the shop owners. Your tasks will be varied and include:
- Providing excellent customer service to our loyal customer base
- Managing and motivating the Treehouse team including shoe fitters and hairdressers
- Planning team communications and organising the rota
- Team training and product knowledge
- Children’s shoe fitting and providing expert advice
- General housekeeping of shop floor and stock rooms
- Cashing up, banking and maintaining records
- Support with store stock levels
- Organising promotions and events in store
- Suggesting ideas for future development and growth of the shop activities
- Networking with local Stockbridge business owners
- Supporting with online sales
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in retail and managing people. Shoe fitting experience is desired but not essential.
We are looking for a manager who can work at least 16-20 hours including Friday and Saturday.
Please apply with your CV to Sophie Mackay.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour