Demi Chef de Partie - Pilots Bar & Kitchen - Heathrow Airport
WORK HARD – HAVE FUN – JOIN A GREAT TEAM
We are looking for passionate, hardworking, lovely people to join us at rhubarb.
With 20 years experience, offering deliciously different food and drink; and service standards that are second to none, rhubarb is regarded as superstars in the world of catering.
As part of our continuous development, rhubarb has created a new destination restaurant within the world’s busiest airport, Heathrow at Terminal 5. Situated in the luxury aisle, the aptly named Pilots Bar & Kitchen is inspired by the glamour of travel in the 1950’s. The restaurant opens from 05:30 until 23:00, 7 days a week, and boasts an international diner-style menu, which incorporates British Classics.
We are now seeking a talented and enthusiastic Demi Chef de Partie to join our fun and energetic team, so come and be a part of the story rhubarb is writing.
- Work with other chefs in all other sections within the kitchen such as sauce, vegetables, fish and butchery.
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef.
- You will be responsible for all food preparation work and basic cooking under the supervision of a chef de partie or section chef.
- Exceptional cooking skills.
- You will possess excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- You will be an excellent team player and listen to directions.
- Be creative and innovative!
- Immaculate grooming standards
- Show drive and passion for producing good quality food!
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
- Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
- Food and Beverage discount across the group
- Paid holidays
- Meals on duty
- Pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance helpline
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
In order to be considered for this role, please click on ‘Apply’ and submit your CV ASAP, including a brief cover letter. Please note that in order to proceed with your application you must provide us with at least 5 years checkable work references !