FULL-TIME WAIT STAFF NEEDED FOR AWARD-WINNING INDIAN RESTAURANT & CRAFT BEER CAFE
We are seeking experienced wait staff to join the fun, vibrant team at our Brighton Lanes Cafe, serving up award-winning Indian street food, a large and exciting range of craft beers and an innovative menu of spiced cocktails.
• Competitive hourly wage based on experience
• Equal share of tips (100% got to staff)
• Delicious staff meals
• 28 days’ paid holiday per year
• The chance to progress within one of the South Coast's fastest-growing hospitality brands
You need to have good communication skills, a friendly demeanour and a cool head that will allow you to think on your feet and keep a smile on your face when problems arise and the café becomes busy.
We also expect you to:
• Have minimum of one year's experience working in the hospitality business
• Be a reliable, responsible and punctual person
• Have a passion for hospitality and customer service
• Be able to work weekends and split shifts
NB: Barista experience, i.e. making and serving espresso coffee, is preferred but not essential.
NNB: You must eligible to work in the UK, be looking for full-time employment and be able to provide work references from a previous employer
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
Waitrose Good Food Guide 2016, 2017 & 2018 – 'Local Gem'
Brighton & Hove Food and Drink Awards 2016 – 'Best Place to do Business'
Muddy Stilettos Awards (Sussex) 2016 – 'Best Casual Dining'
Brighton & Hove Independent Business Awards 2016 – 'Team of the Year'
2015 Asian Curry Awards – 'Best Newcomer, South Coast'
Celebration of Sussex Life Awards 2015 – 'Newcomer of the Year'
The Guardian – Top 10 places to drink in Brighton
The Telegraph – Insider's Guide to Brighton
Brighton & Hove Independent – 'Best Newcomer 2014'
Tony Naylor, Olive Magazine – UK's top 10 'flexitarian' restaurants
Apply for FULL-TIME WAIT STAFF NEEDED FOR AWARD-WINNING INDIAN RESTAURANT & CRAFT BEER CAFE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly