Chef de Partie
Salary: Up to £8.50 per/hour
Hours: 38 to 48
Location: [Clapham Common ]
Name of Site: The Belle Vue
Experience required 2 years
The Belle Vue is a modern version of a traditional pub, newly refurbished
Located near Clapham Common tube station & the common, it will be the perfect venue to relax over a spot of lunch, or unwind with after work drinks, dinner and great times.
A bustling hotspot, seven days a week, offering craft beer, healthy drinks, & coffee.
On the food side we will be offering an all-day modern menu full of fresh seasonal salads, pub favourites and a large portion of vegan and vegetarian dishes.
What’s in it for you:
- Progressive and collaborative working environment
- Work alongside an experienced Head Chef to produce consistently excellent food
- Share of service charge
- Employee Profit Share Scheme
- 50% off food and 20% drink in all City Pub Co sites
- Company Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible shift patterns with two days off a week
- Training and progression opportunities.
- Opportunity to obtain Apprenticeship Qualification.
What we’re looking for:
- An enthusiastic, dynamic CDP who is ready for a new challenge
- Someone with a background of dealing with high volume and preparing fresh ingredients
- Proven track record of dealing with the day to day running of a professional kitchen operation
- Good communication skills
- A team player who will be expected to build, motivate and develop your brigade to get the best results from them at all times
- Operated by the award-winning City Pub Group, ranked in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100.
- We are a young, growing, Vibrant and Independent Company that believes in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers
- This is a great opportunity get into an expanding, friendly and Spirited Team where there are genuine opportunities for clear career progression.
Applicants must be passionate and take great care and pride in what they put on the plate and help us grow our good reputation further. There are huge opportunities for development and promotions for the right chef.
It’s an exciting time to join the team!
We look forward to hearing from you. Fiona and The Team
Please email your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org