Experienced Waiting Staff with Live in Accommodation Provided- The Old Mill & Victoria's - Pitlochry
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Competitive rate of pay along with equally shared tips
- Fair working hours
- 28 days holiday
- 2 consecutive days off every week (where possible)
- Live in accommodation provided at low rates
- 3 months appraisal
- Permanent or Seasonal positions available
- Pension Scheme
- You will be a brilliant candidate for this role if you are passionate about delivering customer service to the highest standard. You will need to demonstrate a clear commitment to team work and have excellent communication skills.
- You must enjoy working as part of a team in a busy fast paced venue - ensuring that our guests’ needs are met at all times, greeting both our regulars and new guests with a smile and warm welcome.
- A personal approach, the ability to create the right feel, mood and atmosphere which will keep the venue a favourite for any occasion.
- Whether you are looking for a fantastic career or just a seasonal position you will not be disappointed if you decide to join our team, we provide the right staff great opportunities, after all, you could be one of our Managers for the future.
- Previous experience in a similar fast paced hospitality environment is essential
- You will be a great team player with strong communication skills, with an approachable manner and a “hands on” attitude.
- Possessing an eye for detail, and the ability to drive consistent high standards that will exceed guest expectations.
- When it comes to the drive and energy to see the business succeed, you will deliver. Your passion will be above all, taking pride in all that you do.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a quick learner.
APPLY: Please apply with CV, photo, availability, references and how long you are looking for work for